Summer Orientation for Fall 2017 Campus Change Students
If you are switching from a regional campus to the Storrs campus for the fall semester after spending at least two to four semesters as a degree-seeking undergraduate student at a regional campus, the Campus Change Orientation program has been designed for you.
- Dates for Summer 2017 Campus Change Orientation Sessions are posted below. Emails inviting students to make a reservation for the orientation program will be sent on a rolling basis starting Mid–May.
- In order to access the reservation system you must have received an email inviting you to sign up for orientation.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-received, first-reserved basis, so be sure to make your reservation before sessions fill up. Please note that you must complete your reservation by the deadlines listed below, which vary by session date. Sessions do fill up before reservation deadlines, as we can only accommodate a certain number of students per session.
- This Program is for UConn Campus Change students ONLY!
- EXPECTATIONS IF YOU DECIDE TO ATTEND THE PROGRAM. Out of respect for the university program session presenters who are taking time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this Orientation program we expect that campus change students attend ALL sessions of Orientation. A personalized campus tour will be conducted in the afternoon specifically showing students the buildings that they indicated they wanted to see on their Orientation reservation form. The tour will be conducted by the student staff of the Lodewick Visitors Center. The sessions presented in the morning are conducted by University staff and faculty. If you do not intend to attend all program sessions then please do not register for Campus Change Orientation.
Selecting an Orientation Session (Starting Mid-May)
May 26, 2017
June 2, 2017
June 9, 2017
June 16, 2017
June 23, 2017